Yes, it's true. Although I'm having endless holiday (not that endless in 3 weeks.. bummer), it's even more fun when everyone else is having one too. So THIS time around, some people so-called "crashed" my family trip to Malacca. Borrowed me into their car for navigation. As a result of leaving so soon, we reached earlier than the second batch. Took tonnes of pictures with the sun setting using JaneC's camera. Too bad I did not have a cam in my hands.

Made a pit stop at Tesco for ej, and went for a bit of shopping. More like hanging out after dinner ;)
We refused to sleep early, since it's just a night over. So some of us moon-bathed under the cool breeze by the pool side, and attempted ones failed and fell slept instead..
This picture was taken at 5am in the morning. I have no idea why these two were awake doing tHat.
Yup, there was this thing that JaneC and Sam always does.. the shouting of the loser. You'd must have heard about it by now. Here's one in motion;
The traffic was heavy, on the way back. At least I got to captured a few good photos. I'm happy.
Malacca, isn't a bad place to go on a holiday for a sleepy town like this.
It was kinda funny, like we grew an extra 4 family members. And came dinner where we decided to try and see if all 10 of us can fit into the MPV. To our surprise, it was possible, we could! Went 'round town with jams at every turning and we were looking, and found SatayCelup!

Made a pit stop at Tesco for ej, and went for a bit of shopping. More like hanging out after dinner ;)
We refused to sleep early, since it's just a night over. So some of us moon-bathed under the cool breeze by the pool side, and attempted ones failed and fell slept instead..
This picture was taken at 5am in the morning. I have no idea why these two were awake doing tHat.
Yup, there was this thing that JaneC and Sam always does.. the shouting of the loser. You'd must have heard about it by now. Here's one in motion;
The traffic was heavy, on the way back. At least I got to captured a few good photos. I'm happy.
Malacca, isn't a bad place to go on a holiday for a sleepy town like this.









