'The King of Fruits' Night

..they say the king of fruit are located in Southeast Asia. Known distinctively for its large size, unique odour, etc. Name can not be mentioned to avoid loud screaming and to some extend, paranoia.

We had a night to honour the fruit king. More like, someone named Diana had the strong urge to eat it.

Well, Diana being Diana, she made ej and I go out and buy the 'stuff' on our own. Being an amateur in this, we took the easy way out and brought it wrapped .. Lol.

Too bad for some who couldn't / wouldn't make it. It was another enjoyable night, eating our hearts out while watching movie.

Proceed at your own risk

.....

....

...

..

.


Don't say I didn't warn ya


.


..

...

....


.....






Yum yum yum. Can't wait for another one of our weird parties. Like the disbandment of ANTS. I want fireworks. Lots of it.

2 Response to "'The King of Fruits' Night"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Woa.. That's Alot!!! I missed it! ahh..

  2. ejanez Says:

    how in the world did you make the durians look sooo extra nice... now i want to eat already... mmmmmm.... =)