Watching the TMNT was like seeing a special episode of ninja turtle. And no Ma, I did not learn any ninja moves from watching this show. My parents banned my siblings and I from watching this cartoon when I was younger for fear that we will learn fighting. So yeah, we were deprived of ninja turtles.
Brothers (in this case, siblings) should stick close no matter what!
Went for a quick bite at 2 in the morning with just the four of us. It's good to hang out together since we are rarely out at the same time.
I love this urban look. Pictures of my siblings taken after watching TMNT!



Brothers (in this case, siblings) should stick close no matter what!
Went for a quick bite at 2 in the morning with just the four of us. It's good to hang out together since we are rarely out at the same time.
I love this urban look. Pictures of my siblings taken after watching TMNT!



April 9, 2007 at 3:55 AM
so sweet. =)
yeah i love that too. hanging with my sibs like that once innawhile.
you're a really amazing bunch put together.. the four of you. really =)
April 14, 2007 at 1:27 PM
Should i bother with TMNT? hhahah...