The long awaited procrastinated post

Thanks Diana (sarcasticly). Ish, for a girl who's working, you're pretty free..

Before I bore you with this post, you still have the options to escape and exit. Click
here.

Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own about 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1· Weird Fact
How do you define what is weird and not? It takes more than a person would, to jolt me and get a physical reaction. Eg: thunders, people who tries to scare others. I was once in a near death / accident situation where the car went out of control. Mua was at the back seat, sitting calmly and did not made a noise.

Weird Fact
Is it weird not to have a best friend? Okay, if that's not weird, then just scrape that off and replace it with this: I erm, chew on my food one sided because I don't wanna dirty the other side of my mouth.

Weird Fact
I find that I have higher endurance for pain. It's either because I'd challenge myself to take it, or maybe I have thicker skin. (Is that why I can't get brain freeze?)

Weird Fact
The first time I went to gym, I ran a straight 3km nonstop just because the girl beside me was challenging me (cuz she kept glancing at my status meter) with who-runs-longer. Maybe it was just me simply feeling like that and being over senso. ..Should've asked her straight off if she was challenging me and saved me the muscle aches.

Weird Fact
I generally don't look at people's face when they are in near distance or when I walk past them. So forgive me if I didn't recognize you down the street. I don't know, don't ask me! Maybe it was of shyness that now turned into a habit.

Weird Fact
At last count, I have approximately 10 pillows (including small ones) on my bed.

Weird Fact
Once a person starts putting up site meter / traffic report on their blog, I'll find it difficult to re-visit there. If I were to have my own site meter, I'd find it difficult to visit there too.

Weird Fact
I like to manipulate pictures even if it's the littlest change. It's mostly self-satisfactory.

Weird Fact
I'm fascinated with hair. It's so appealing. Interesting to see how a person style theirs.

10· Weird Fact
Sometimes I can have a whole conversation in my head. Randomly talking to myself. There was this one time. I was choking on my food and couldn't breathe at all. While this was happening, I contemplated asking for help because I wasn't sure if my friends knew the Heimlich Maneuver.

People I tag:
I realize that I have no other blogger friend that haven't been tagged..

Why did I end up doing this? Well, gonna start studying soon. Ants gonna disband soon. This will probably be a dead blog soon. Might as well post what I can for now.

If you find yourself having more than one thing in common with me, I'm not so weird after all.. Or we are just two weirdos.

0 Response to "The long awaited procrastinated post"