Once, there were 3 ant members who went to Y-Fitness, Centro. Not to do anything regarding fitness, but whatnot. First, they walked on the red carpet to feel the glamour. Of course, one fellow had to sacrifice and become the fan. On the way, someone got hungry. We had to stop by Lucas' Pizza. Hm, can you hear the music coming?
They managed to do this before going to the gym.
The fitness centre wasn't that bad. I'm impressed with the treadmill (It has an individual screen!). But too bad the equipments are limited. Maybe it's just for the time being, since it's still new. You must check out the bathroom. Large shower heads. What is it with fitness centres and their bathroom (Shower curtains and frosted glass)?
Run, run! Erm, more like watching tvie only.
Managed to play futsal after it was halted for more than 3 months. And what do we do? Enter with a bang! Joined their Ladies Futsal Competition. At least we won a voucher worth an hour's play of futsal.
.. I have no idea what is Laura's shoe doing here.
The ants, living up to their name of being adventurous, went for a morning jog (or so they'd liked to think). At least we tried! Woke up really early, ended up taking more pictures than we did jogging. Note that without planning, we had the similar facial expression (Great minds think alike!).
She tried tofakesleep on that bench.
Sara amused me with her taichi moves. I've never seen nor heard of her version. Her apple story.

1. I have an apple. And I want to share it with you.
2. First I cut it into
3. Half.

4. One for you.
5. One for me.
Everybody happy.
Finis.
---
Michelle, this is how you do a post with lotsa pictures! Happy Birthday.
They managed to do this before going to the gym.
The fitness centre wasn't that bad. I'm impressed with the treadmill (It has an individual screen!). But too bad the equipments are limited. Maybe it's just for the time being, since it's still new. You must check out the bathroom. Large shower heads. What is it with fitness centres and their bathroom (Shower curtains and frosted glass)?
Run, run! Erm, more like watching tvie only.
Managed to play futsal after it was halted for more than 3 months. And what do we do? Enter with a bang! Joined their Ladies Futsal Competition. At least we won a voucher worth an hour's play of futsal.
.. I have no idea what is Laura's shoe doing here.
The ants, living up to their name of being adventurous, went for a morning jog (or so they'd liked to think). At least we tried! Woke up really early, ended up taking more pictures than we did jogging. Note that without planning, we had the similar facial expression (Great minds think alike!).
She tried to
Sara amused me with her taichi moves. I've never seen nor heard of her version. Her apple story.

1. I have an apple. And I want to share it with you.
2. First I cut it into
3. Half.

4. One for you.
5. One for me.
Everybody happy.
Finis.
---
Michelle, this is how you do a post with lotsa pictures! Happy Birthday.










April 12, 2007 at 2:02 AM
lol, that's what I realize about Yfitness too.. the Trendmill which has a screen on its own.. and the big shower heads... That's all.. oh and the WiFi... other than that its just.. yeah...
April 13, 2007 at 3:48 AM
ooooh! the apple story! its been awhile since i've seen that one. Haha, cute.
April 13, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Hey Andrew, you should do more reviews on fitness centres. Although I know your outcome will probably still side FitnessFirst...
Haha, yeah Sarah, the moves quite funny. Who knows, the next time she might come out with her own..
April 14, 2007 at 1:27 PM
hahah... i've heard of the apple story before... but the version i heard was with a Watermelon...
A watermelon would probably make more sense as it is bigger so you would move your hands in wider circles. hahaha...
April 15, 2007 at 9:02 PM
pet pet!! It's apple la..! Where got watermelon wan...I'm cutting a BIG apple...!