I remember when I was 13, Michelle was like, Standard 3?
That time she really liked this German pop duo called Modern Talking. I couldn't understand what's so interesting about them. It's like, Cheri cheri lady.. Haha, the tune's so funny with their voices..
She came up to me then, asking, "Jie, I give you money, can you curi-curi buy for me their cassette?" What?? Hahaha.
In conclusion: Michelle, you're so funny. Trying to be sneaky all... (at such tender age somemore)
To those who don't know, this is Modern Talking.

That time she really liked this German pop duo called Modern Talking. I couldn't understand what's so interesting about them. It's like, Cheri cheri lady.. Haha, the tune's so funny with their voices..
She came up to me then, asking, "Jie, I give you money, can you curi-curi buy for me their cassette?" What?? Hahaha.
In conclusion: Michelle, you're so funny. Trying to be sneaky all... (at such tender age somemore)
To those who don't know, this is Modern Talking.

April 7, 2007 at 5:45 PM
I have CheriCheri Lady in my list of songs! They're under the folder of Oldies. hehehehe...
But i don't think i was ever a great fan of them.
At 13, i was soooooooooooooo into "Quit playing games with my heart (Quit playing games)...I should have known from the start..."
ehehehe...
And actually, i still am into them.
hahah!
April 8, 2007 at 12:28 AM
Heh, can't believe their music are still around these days. Ooh BSB.. Classic, at that time everybody lovesss them