Timing yourself

Yesterday · have had me at one of my tiring day. Spent time on my feet for five hours. 15 minutes sliding on slippers (that'll be SJ, not me). 20 minutes snacking resting. 30 minutes on shopping detour. An hour plus walking around computer, gadgets. Although I didn't buy anything for myself, I was contented, seeing all those cool techs.

Tomorrow · We will be facing dutch lady at the futsal court. I'll be waiting for the day we put those players to dusT! Not literally.

Next week · I have one week to learn the album. Though I think I might just end up knowing only one song. Keep your hands off my girl, keep your hands off my girl. I'm happy. Okay. I'm zipping my mouth.



4 Response to "Timing yourself"

  1. ejanez Says:

    yeah mann.. i've got brass knuckles hanging from my neck and my chain, and the record keeps playing the same old song... woohoo!! it's gonna rock.. hehe... me loves you aeline... and today we shall face dutch lady together ya!! =)

  2. Sarah Joy Says:

    hahaa.. yes.. sliding for 10 mins?? hahahaaaa... that was really funn eh. next time we try together ok. ;)

  3. Sarah Joy Says:

    oh.. was it really 15 mins??

  4. adelinth Says:

    Yeah, it was about there. Cause I know the walkway usually takes about 15 mins