I'm coughing again.
Gonna take long time to recover. It's no wonder I was lacking of stamina during the futsal match. *Almost* felt like vomiting after 10 minutes. Haha. Good thing I did not. There was a reason why I didn't go out and let the substitute take over. Cause I never thought of giving up. So weird. I only realized it after Har asked me why I didn't go out halfway if I was tired, and I actually could have. (Thinks). Something to ponder upon.
Thanks Sara.
For passing this coughing fit of yours to me, and that extra two puncture you gave me in my lips. Don't know how it got there, happened too fast. Should have taken a picture while it was bleeding to blackmail you or give you a guilt trip.
Stayed up to 430 yesterday to watch Saw III and Eragon. Slept halfway through the latter cause I've already watched it.
Was feeling a bit blue, frustrated. Files that I've been working on for more than a month or two have been formatted. Well, no use crying over spilt milk. *Sobs, but still crying*. Haha. Feel a bit *kuku* already. Have you ever been in a situation, where you were working on your work, and suddenly the computer shuts down and all the work you have been working on vanished? I'm feeling it, with a bit of long term applied there. Irreplaceable. I'm rambling. Over, and done with. Let me say it again, water over the bridge!!
Random · Wild Hogs Wild Hogs Wild Hogs let's watch!
I'm hungry.
Gonna take long time to recover. It's no wonder I was lacking of stamina during the futsal match. *Almost* felt like vomiting after 10 minutes. Haha. Good thing I did not. There was a reason why I didn't go out and let the substitute take over. Cause I never thought of giving up. So weird. I only realized it after Har asked me why I didn't go out halfway if I was tired, and I actually could have. (Thinks). Something to ponder upon.
Thanks Sara.
For passing this coughing fit of yours to me, and that extra two puncture you gave me in my lips. Don't know how it got there, happened too fast. Should have taken a picture while it was bleeding to blackmail you or give you a guilt trip.
Stayed up to 430 yesterday to watch Saw III and Eragon. Slept halfway through the latter cause I've already watched it.
Was feeling a bit blue, frustrated. Files that I've been working on for more than a month or two have been formatted. Well, no use crying over spilt milk. *Sobs, but still crying*. Haha. Feel a bit *kuku* already. Have you ever been in a situation, where you were working on your work, and suddenly the computer shuts down and all the work you have been working on vanished? I'm feeling it, with a bit of long term applied there. Irreplaceable. I'm rambling. Over, and done with. Let me say it again, water over the bridge!!
Random · Wild Hogs Wild Hogs Wild Hogs let's watch!
I'm hungry.
April 23, 2007 at 3:21 AM
"a bit blue, frustrated."
You are the calmest and coolest and goodest natured person ever, Adeline.
"a BIT" & "Frustrated" are very mild words for lost work. hahha...