We have an upcoming gig on June. The exact same day as Anberlin would be performing in Sg. ..Bummer. Have been having fun, and practicing, more than average and less than hard. Hope the outcome would be fine and dandy. Okay, I wish it'll end really nice, with God touching and changing lives. I'm excited on how it'll turn out, like our sleepy faces super duper early in the sunny morning.
Speaking of practices, someone had fun taking pictures instead of practicing. Never mind, at least they captured moments like these;

I have a moving soft toy. It's name is Ichiban. She's cute. And mischievous.

P.S.: For those who doesn't know, CherylSawMeiYueh finally updated her blog after 7 long months! Takes persistency to make that happen. In conclusion, bug her until she updates. Though I don't know when would the next post take place, it better not be another 7 months.
Speaking of practices, someone had fun taking pictures instead of practicing. Never mind, at least they captured moments like these;


I have a moving soft toy. It's name is Ichiban. She's cute. And mischievous.

P.S.: For those who doesn't know, CherylSawMeiYueh finally updated her blog after 7 long months! Takes persistency to make that happen. In conclusion, bug her until she updates. Though I don't know when would the next post take place, it better not be another 7 months.