What else can I say? Bukit Cahaya #4

I know. You might even start asking yourself, what are these girls doing there so often? Let me assure you, it IS very fun. Each time there is another new journey. We should have one big outing there one day!

BEFORE you guys say anything, it was on a weekday, everybody working/studying. I would've lOVed to invite all of ya'll, but I know y
ou were all tied up to everything.

It seems that our dear friend overslept her ride back from Johor. She missed our fourth outing.

Well.


We took a lot lot lot of pictures.

Let me start with, "We are the hip-hop wannabe sisterss!"


This time is differennt... 'Cause we took the shuttle bus and did walking instead of cycling!



Funny, you'd think that there's so much a person can take pictures on a bicycle trip, but wait till you do walking (on a slower pace).. There's SO much more.



We took a visit into the Four Seasons Temperate Garden. We were a lil' bummed out that the current season was Spring instead of Winter. But as soon as we entered and smelt the fresh air, garden, flowers.. WoW.



From the outside, it really looked like we're peering into the refrigerator. Lol, I guess once we were in, we looked like the guinea pigs on experiment. Kidding.



Erm. There's this thing. Don't know why, but visitors are restricted from walking along the bed of flowers and stream. So we can only watch from
the veranda. Jane even tried asking if we can go in.. to no avail. Therefore, what Jane and I did was.. sneaked in! Sara and Michelle have their own similar story. Go visit their blog then. (Of course not now. Visit them after finish reading my post!).




We really took tons of pictures in the garden itself.



After spending our times in the cool aired garden, we reluctantly left the place and ventured into the nearby Mushroom Garden. "I'd say we conquer Taman Cendawan!"



We wanted to look for the hill we saw on the shuttle bus (so we can take some bollywood pictures). So we took this unknown road within the forest and uneven path. It looked like it was never going to end, but to our surprise, we really did find the hill at the end of the road. The outcome of the shots was like we took some cheerleaders' pictures instead. Liking it much.



Time was short, so we headed back to where we started. Wanted to catch the ride back so we didn't have to walk ALL the WaY. But how can we expect a ride back? 'Cause the bus will only move if there's passenger waiting on it. Walk we did, way back to the entrance. It was quite fun
because there we were, four girls walking and tryinna crush all the dry leaves we can find and feeling the satisfaction upon hearing the *crunch*. Occasionally, you can hear Sara's cry of "Don't crush it all without ME!".

Next trip to Bukit Cahaya? I'm gamed.

2 Response to "What else can I say? Bukit Cahaya #4"

  1. Long Bean Says:

    So nice the pictures!
    And so cool the changing changing changing thing. hehe...
    Darn, i wish i had good computer/photoshopping skills also.

    Can't remember the last time i went to Bukit Cahaya... probably still in primary school. heh...

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I dint know that there are so much to do in Bukit Cahaya... lol
    although living so close..