Headline of the day;
Today, AdelineOh, height at 5' 5", 22 years of age, tripped and fell to her knees in front of college steps.
Not something you'd tell anyone. But it was pretty damn funny.
Should've act fainted and gain sympathy. Oh well. You know what they say about great ones fall too.
Something I discovered while jeans shopping. It's so, very tiring (much more than trying on tops), some of the prices can buy me a watch, and my legs are short (KShin, I feel you).
Pasar malam, here I come, soothe my soul!
Today, AdelineOh, height at 5' 5", 22 years of age, tripped and fell to her knees in front of college steps.
Not something you'd tell anyone. But it was pretty damn funny.
Should've act fainted and gain sympathy. Oh well. You know what they say about great ones fall too.
Something I discovered while jeans shopping. It's so, very tiring (much more than trying on tops), some of the prices can buy me a watch, and my legs are short (KShin, I feel you).
Pasar malam, here I come, soothe my soul!