I might be slow in picking up, but I think the song spoke to me last night (more like morning). Actually the signals were quite clear. Cause as I was going through a designing book (trying to studyyy it la..), there was this caption in the art; we are different. The song , Point Of Difference by Hillsong was playing in the background on the computer.. And as I read that sentence, the song read it out for me! I wasn't sure at first. Then I read again.. The song repeated that sentence (The bridge part la, they said it twice). Yup. Don't just stop there, don't give up. Know that We are different, make a difference.
Heard that our song leader, dragon lady, got sore throat! Hopefully it's something like a bug stuck there so when it clears, she's fine. Bleah, why does this happens? Few months backTigerLillySara lost her voice right before she leads.. NeVeRMiNd! Do what you can, but Nothing can stop us mann! No stitches, no fever, no sore throat, no diarrhoea, no SICKNESS! Dang. That list looked long.
When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies. Numbers 10:9
On a lighter note. Siblings Hangouts feels somewhat different than with friends. My poser sisters and I.

Ooh lala~, there goes my fringe.
Heard that our song leader, dragon lady, got sore throat! Hopefully it's something like a bug stuck there so when it clears, she's fine. Bleah, why does this happens? Few months back
When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies. Numbers 10:9
On a lighter note. Siblings Hangouts feels somewhat different than with friends. My poser sisters and I.

Ooh lala~, there goes my fringe.