Reliving childhood

You know where when you're doing something and it feels like you're a kid all over again? I had a chance to play at the playground yesterday. It was quite fun, remembering those days where playground was everything. Hung out at the spidey web, monkey bar, and the sliding bar. Ice-creams included! We were actually on the way back from tea, but caught sight of the playgrounds and boats at the lake, and we just couldn't resist to pass this chance..






Re-creating statue of liberty, any takers?



BeThatGuy! No, I don't want to be that guy. It was good to be there though I was freezing from head-toe. The band rocked.. One day la, we will be the rocker chicks. Lol.



Poser pic. It's so unevitable.



Saw the infamous butt-smacker..


---
Plastic, is good. I mean, who else gives you a box for their packaging? The sales are here. Yes, you're thinking what I'm thinking..


0 Response to "Reliving childhood"