Now and Then

Someone was complaining that I wasn't blogging enough. I was like, "wHat? I just blogged!". Apparently, back posting blog isn't counted. But I do blog!... Every now and then..

I can see that things are starting to settle down. After all the hype that lasted for months. Yup, can't believe it lasted almost half a year. Let's just hope it doesn't just fade away and die off just like that. That takes effort! Easy for me to say, seeing that I'm the only one floating around. I guess I have to get used to it, for *shucks* 2+ weeks.

Amazing how you can see a person grow from a child to teen. And now they're taller than me.. I'm actually speaking of Michelle and EJ. Funny how I was posting about this and this topic also came up while having a conversation with Mandy and EJ. Sometimes people say that looks can change over time, and some would say the opposite. I say see for yourself *winks*.

A chapter in my book of life, Now and Then.




0 Response to "Now and Then"