Today, I, AdelineOh, took a first step that will change my course in life.
I registered for multimedia course.
What can I say? Venturing into unknown grounds. Okay, I admit that I do know some multimedia stuff and graphic designings. But learning it with classmates will seem weird. You know, all those class rivalry and peer pressures. O0o, speaking of which, I hope to pressure my peers. Seems like a fun thing to accomplish.
Sometimes I do wonder, if this is the right choice to make. What if it's a mistake? I know it's a no turning back, but this is what I can do. At least what I think I can do.. Bleh. Register already, don't think so much. Just have fun and make fun!
Ehm, *clears throats*. Yeah, managed to embarrassed myself. I lost the registration receipt *smiles sheepishly*. By the time I got into the car, I realized it wasn't with me anymore. How did tHAT happened? Ish. Good thing the person in charged of registration was kind enough to be able to give me a copy.
Watch outsaikoSaito, here I come!
I registered for multimedia course.
What can I say? Venturing into unknown grounds. Okay, I admit that I do know some multimedia stuff and graphic designings. But learning it with classmates will seem weird. You know, all those class rivalry and peer pressures. O0o, speaking of which, I hope to pressure my peers. Seems like a fun thing to accomplish.
Sometimes I do wonder, if this is the right choice to make. What if it's a mistake? I know it's a no turning back, but this is what I can do. At least what I think I can do.. Bleh. Register already, don't think so much. Just have fun and make fun!
Ehm, *clears throats*. Yeah, managed to embarrassed myself. I lost the registration receipt *smiles sheepishly*. By the time I got into the car, I realized it wasn't with me anymore. How did tHAT happened? Ish. Good thing the person in charged of registration was kind enough to be able to give me a copy.
Watch out
May 11, 2007 at 6:52 PM
Oh yeaaahhh. You definitely WILL intimidate them with your skills. hahaha...
ENJOY COLLEGE!!!
*hugs*