Seb the Jane

Euphoric
Russell Peters
Stealth
Ballet
Campus (haha)

Those are one of the many words to describe our game of Taboo.

But the night wasn't about Taboo, no. It was for our very own EJane. It was a not-too-surprised party thrown for her, attended by her close friends.. With stacks of pizzas (literally)! I won't dwell on what a great friend she can be, I can go on all night long (Jane, only you can say it that way), but cause I want you to know her yourself. As rated by our own sifu, she is too nice and can not be mean.

Jane I miss you, our sunday lunches, our very random photo shootings, our impromptu sleepovers, our ice-cream gatherings. I really hope we grow old together, have the fun of our lives, retire and open the bakery shop we Asparagus dream of.

No matter how tall you are, or how hard you try to convince us that you are gROWn up, you are still our small-girl-jane.

May you treasure this 18th year of your life!


0 Response to "Seb the Jane"