Somewhere in the building, while Diana was probably working out, I was eating. My accomplice: Siblings Oh and Sisters Seb, which later joined by a Jeremy and an Aaron. Navin (Sam's friend) dropped by much later on as he was nearby.
We were actually there for the fun of eating, but it felt like it was a last meal as a professional national trash. So since it was my last night to enjoy (actually there's no difference), we took pictures like there was no tomorrow! But me being the sharing, generous person, I will not post it all, but just parts of it.
Started with Friday's Cuties (or wannabe).

I would name this Friday's Self-portrait. Each person had to snap the pictures of themselves.

Aaron (bottom left) couldn't take a nice shot himself, all his pictures were scary.. Had to lent him some help at the end..
My next photo canvas would be,
Girls, mouth agape.

I guess in a way Friday's are a mouth opener.
Continued closely by a series of what I call Gansta Sisters.


Let me just say that Mandy and Sarah, fail la.You two can't make it far in the mafia world..
Presenting,
GheyBois!! Can you guess who goes with who? Kiddin'.

Have to give some credit to the food too. Was yumyumyummy!

It was a very enjoyable evening. Hope to have more of it in time to come. Next stop Paddington's House of Pancakes okay?
Note to those who were there: Am I gonna be the only one blogging about this? I don't want to post all 140 pictures okay.. Do your part too!!
---
Went to orientation today. Felt like Standard One kid, all over again. Good thing no nervousness or something, me grow up d. But *phew*, going to college was an uphill battle.. Literally. Have to climb the slope of the hill walking there! Haven't make friends yet, What a difficult group, they were so quiet like anything. I don't want to seem stuck up too. Let time pass and settle down first.. By the end of the day, it's sad to say that I am an ANT, no more.
We were actually there for the fun of eating, but it felt like it was a last meal as a professional national trash. So since it was my last night to enjoy (actually there's no difference), we took pictures like there was no tomorrow! But me being the sharing, generous person, I will not post it all, but just parts of it.
Started with Friday's Cuties (or wannabe).

I would name this Friday's Self-portrait. Each person had to snap the pictures of themselves.

Aaron (bottom left) couldn't take a nice shot himself, all his pictures were scary.. Had to lent him some help at the end..
My next photo canvas would be,
Girls, mouth agape.

I guess in a way Friday's are a mouth opener.
Continued closely by a series of what I call Gansta Sisters.


Let me just say that Mandy and Sarah, fail la.You two can't make it far in the mafia world..
Presenting,
GheyBois!! Can you guess who goes with who? Kiddin'.

Have to give some credit to the food too. Was yumyumyummy!

It was a very enjoyable evening. Hope to have more of it in time to come. Next stop Paddington's House of Pancakes okay?
Note to those who were there: Am I gonna be the only one blogging about this? I don't want to post all 140 pictures okay.. Do your part too!!
---
Went to orientation today. Felt like Standard One kid, all over again. Good thing no nervousness or something, me grow up d. But *phew*, going to college was an uphill battle.. Literally. Have to climb the slope of the hill walking there! Haven't make friends yet, What a difficult group, they were so quiet like anything. I don't want to seem stuck up too. Let time pass and settle down first.. By the end of the day, it's sad to say that I am an ANT, no more.