You think?

I think I'm the laziest gymgoer ever. I pulled myself up this time, took a train down, and sweated in celeb fitness. While everyone was working, studying, and whatnot, there I was, losing calories.

I think I met a nice person while I was there. This girl, probably Indonesian, was eating her lunch near my locker. As I was passing her, she stopped eating, looked up and greeted me, "Makan". Her politeness caught me off guard that I just smiled sweetly and continued walking on.

I think I should give thanks to God that there are still humble, polite, down-to-earth, caring people still around.

I think all you cool celeb members should invite me more often for a gym date cause..

I think I'm gonna have to quit when come August, cause once classes starts, I won't be passing through there anymore.


---

I feel happy. Got to do some shopping for myself today~!

Ants reunited for a day and we managed to get Sara to giggle all the way from Subang toll till the Klang toll. That's like a good 15 minutes there.

No kidding.

0 Response to "You think?"