It HAS been said of human being that the eyes are the window to the soul. In other words, the eyes speak of the essence or mystery of a person in a way that words cannot always do.
This window thingy? I think it's true. I tried something new; I looked into a person's eyes and talked, for quite long! Maybe more than 10 seconds.. Usually I cannot, cause it feels weird. Haha, so weird I know.. I was meaning what I did was weird, not me. Now you think I'm weird right? Because I used the word weird for five times already.
Okay, joker aside, it's partly 'cause I don't think I've done it often enough, close up. It felt.. true, honest. I think while I was looking, that person looked into my eyes and saw my soul.. Yes, yes. Over-exaggerated drama, but feels real. I realized, all this while I look at the face, not the eye. Okay, that person might not know that I did this eye thingy (cause I'm sure this is normal already for everyone else).. But I wanna say thanks.
Hmm. I think it's randomly weird posting a post like this.
Gah. It must be the hair.
---
I was thinking, let's take a moment to think of Har, as she lies on her bed, in the hospital, alone.. She must be super lonely. Maybe her badminton matches would keep her company.
Random pic for you.

Har, your legacy will live on!
Hehe, just kiddingg.. Kick those dengue on its ass and get well soon!
This window thingy? I think it's true. I tried something new; I looked into a person's eyes and talked, for quite long! Maybe more than 10 seconds.. Usually I cannot, cause it feels weird. Haha, so weird I know.. I was meaning what I did was weird, not me. Now you think I'm weird right? Because I used the word weird for five times already.
Okay, joker aside, it's partly 'cause I don't think I've done it often enough, close up. It felt.. true, honest. I think while I was looking, that person looked into my eyes and saw my soul.. Yes, yes. Over-exaggerated drama, but feels real. I realized, all this while I look at the face, not the eye. Okay, that person might not know that I did this eye thingy (cause I'm sure this is normal already for everyone else).. But I wanna say thanks.
Hmm. I think it's randomly weird posting a post like this.
Gah. It must be the hair.
---
I was thinking, let's take a moment to think of Har, as she lies on her bed, in the hospital, alone.. She must be super lonely. Maybe her badminton matches would keep her company.
Random pic for you.

Har, your legacy will live on!
Hehe, just kiddingg.. Kick those dengue on its ass and get well soon!