..for this month.
Hahahahahahahaha. I'm like on a.. shopping spree!
In a span of one week, I managed to shopped for 5 tops, a belt and a cool new pendrive to replace the one I've lost. Not because I'm starting college, but because of the newfound urge to buy clothes.. Happyhappy.
On the last outing, shoppers were Seb sisters, Miche and I. In between shops, we had chicken buffet for lunch. We wanted to try something different. Instead of digging straight away into chickens, we;
Round One, started with salad dressings.

The chickens only started in;
Round Two.

More chickens in;
Round Three.

By the end of it, we were stuffed! I wonder if I should've eaten more than four pieces of chicken.. Hehe, look at Jane's stuffed face.

With a full stomach, we are always a happy camper..

We continued our conquest for clothes. By the end of the day, we spent 7 hours there. Can't believe time flew so fast. It's a good thing I didn't discover this hobby at the beginning of the year. If not, sure big hole in pocket!
Me like shoppin'! What have I become?
Hahahahahahahaha. I'm like on a.. shopping spree!
In a span of one week, I managed to shopped for 5 tops, a belt and a cool new pendrive to replace the one I've lost. Not because I'm starting college, but because of the newfound urge to buy clothes.. Happyhappy.
On the last outing, shoppers were Seb sisters, Miche and I. In between shops, we had chicken buffet for lunch. We wanted to try something different. Instead of digging straight away into chickens, we;
Round One, started with salad dressings.

The chickens only started in;
Round Two.

More chickens in;
Round Three.

By the end of it, we were stuffed! I wonder if I should've eaten more than four pieces of chicken.. Hehe, look at Jane's stuffed face.

With a full stomach, we are always a happy camper..

We continued our conquest for clothes. By the end of the day, we spent 7 hours there. Can't believe time flew so fast. It's a good thing I didn't discover this hobby at the beginning of the year. If not, sure big hole in pocket!
Me like shoppin'! What have I become?