Thank till the ful

Feeling ever so grateful. No worries of the world. No ESNS aka monday blues. No 'xam. No reports. Nothing to lose. Everything to gain. Ooh, Adeline's flying at cloud 9 at the moment.

Deuteronomy 3:24;
"O Sovereign Lord, you have begun to show to your servant your greatness and your strong hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do the deeds and mighty works you do?

's true. I'm really in awe of God's glory. This feeling in my heart. This burning. Arh. Can't take it. Can't wait to do His works. To glorify the wonders of His majesty.

Hahahaha. I'm sorry, I can't continue blogging. This guest cat of mine are making me laugh. It keeps climbing up on the chair I'm sitting on each time I put it down and won't stop mewing.

0 Response to "Thank till the ful"