Malacca, always..

3 words.

Malacca was refreshing!

I already miss it. Deco on streets everywhere (unlike here, minimal ornaments). Glorious food. Slow paced life. Beach air. Midnight dim sum.

I know I mentioned that there will be a lot of photos, but I can't post it. Not all 377. That's crazy. I mean, who'd take that much pictures? Seems that I have 2 coussies wanting to be photographers. For real! They're carrying around SLR cameras. Going pro, lol.

On the first night, we started our family reunion with BBQ dinner. I have a few cousins that are the same age. After some time after dinner, they went missing. Little did I know that they were busy doing, this.
We did our visiting on the second day. The house was crowded, so we started hanging out at the porch. Camera and people make a good combination. It started clicking and clicking and never stopped. Candid shot!
The adults soon saw that we were having our own photo sessions and want one for themselves too.. Making us the photographers.
Klick!
We rEALLY did take a LOTTT of pictures. No kidding. I smiled till I could not. At the end we decided that we didn't have to...
And final pictures before leaving to our Home, Sweet Home.
---
I've finally compiled the classics that I could find and think of. The Swan Princess. The Fox and the Hound. Sleeping Beauty. Bambi. The Sword in the Stone. Lady and the Tramp. The Wizard of Oz. Mary Poppins. The Sound of Music. Now THAT's a list that have a lot to cover... EDUCATION TIME, you-know-who.

0 Response to "Malacca, always.."