I was reading a passage in Ecclesiastes 9. It talked about how man, good or bad, have the same destiny.
The wisest man said that we should go and eat our food with gladness, and drink our wine with a joyful heart, for it's now that God favors what we do. THAT is why, be encouraged to go!, have fun while it's still possible. On the other hand, kept hearing messages that the time is near, up, finished. I can feel it too. To think that many will be left behind for tribulation.. *shudders*. Have a lot to work on this side of life. Time. Time. Time.Life is also a series of problems. Can't get stronger without overcoming obstacles. So we should actually welcome problems. Hah, that's what God is here for... Think of it that way.
Dear God, in times of trouble and when there's obstacles, please help me to overcome it and become stronger with You by my side. Build up my faith so that I might help others too (infectious faith!) and still be able to have fun while I'm at it. Amen!!
---
So okay, Julian left us for Australia. Happy and sad at the same time. Glad that he can go and explore the other side of the world. One year isn't that far off... Well Juls, you will be always on our mind!!

It really seems that we take pictures everywhere we go
Loving siblings!
Jane made an interesting scrap book. Kinda feels like writing an autography when we were Standard Six...
Mini photoshoot at McD's;

Me like

Anne (lol), so cute.
All in all, the day had been a bittersweet one. I'm really glad I have friends and family around. Cherish em!