The Blurness

Hm. What am I doing eating Rota Potato at 515 in the morning? I have no idea. Watched "The Prestige" and in the middle of watching "The Holiday". I must say, both are good shows.

Gong Xi! Gong Xi! Ang pao na laiii! This year must really collect lotsa "red packets" for the sake of Be That Girl. Not to get myself worried but registration are going a little slow there. You gals, if you have not registered, please do so ASAP, no excuse (ahem, including meself)! If this is God's will, I'm 100% sure that He will bless this conference. Just worried for YHar on her stress level..

Elizabeth is planning to cut grass later. I will take picture if it's possible. This will be funny. Her attempt to look hardworking. Till then!

2 Response to "The Blurness"

  1. Sarah Joy Says:

    yikes. Elizabeth? hahahaaaaaaa...

  2. adelinth Says:

    hahahaaha yes! kinda tiring to go back and forth between sebastian and chong..