I'm not as deaf as I thought I was

You can still hear reasonably well and you can play this without my old fart colleagues hearing it which makes you feel kinda good.

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 15.8kHz
Find out which ringtones you can hear!



Took a test. HaHa. I did qUIte okay. I thought I was much worse. I'm 21! I'm HAPPY!! ... Okay, 21+. So¿

Nah.. I refuse to complain about age nor aging! Age is like wine, it has more quality as it aged!!

Yeah yea, speaking of which.. haha I remember a certain people making promises about next year. You know I can't wait..

Hahahahah. I'm feeling excited at the moment. Why? Cause I get to play with the computer!
Lol. Sounds weird now that I say it like that. I mean who else would feel like this? Haha WEiRDo.

I'm going off to explore my 'creativity' before I blurt out more weird information about meself.

2 Response to "I'm not as deaf as I thought I was"

  1. Sarah Joy Says:

    wow... i dont know if this is correct or not.. but i cn hear until 21.1mhz.. the results say i'm a dog or a mosquito.. hmmm...

  2. adelinth Says:

    are you sure??? if that is so, you'd be like, bionic woman!