Ha! Can't believe this, can you?

Let me first say....

To skeptics,
"I can blog okay?"

To believers,

"Such great faith."

Considering I'm someone who does not have Friendster, or any other outreach to the community, setting up a blog in year 2007 is quite an accomplishment. It's really a wonder why I didn't start earlier, since I faced the computer every single day. Notice the usage of past-tense FACED because (for those who doesn't know yet), right now I am a proud "Trash of the nation", so to speak. A useful one, I might add!

Since I quitted work more than a week ago, I've been having the time of my life! I shall not elaborate more to restrain jealousy among others...

Let me start my story today by saying, goodbye my beloved Prosperity Burger!

I found out that McD stoppped serving their promotion for Prosperity Burger and was replaced with the Foldover Prosperity Burger. I know it sound and look the same, but it's not! Okay, I skipped out the part where I was supposed to eat ice-cream only but greediness took over and I bought the foldover AND ice-cream at the end.

I don't eat alone okay? My companions for the day were, these two!

Mandy and Jane did not eat as much as I did, which was a waste *sigh*. MOVING ON!

As evening came, I followed my sis and mum for their CNY shopping.. took lotsa pictures since the camera was within my grip. Scroll down for my adventure!


No, let me assure you that the sky is NOT purple. It's just that I hoped that I would be...

I found myself, taking a lot of pictures...
Even in the changing room, with my mum and sis!
Gotcha!
Okay! I admit that I was caught between the clothes
And saw myself trying on some..
Haha, couldn't decide which to get, at the end, purchased both!
And while mum was trying on some clothes, we took goofy pictures


This is Mandy. She's so funny.

Okay, okay. For the sake of formality, this is me.

Lol, really, not lying about that comment.
Gotta see this! On the way of going back, I saw this baby. My heart kinda melt for a while. I'm sure yours would too!!

K5! K5! K5!

Alright! I apologize for the long-winded story... Let me end this by showing this hilarious picture of me trying on (and forced into my hands as a gift) this funny top that is just-so-NOT-me!




3 Response to "Ha! Can't believe this, can you?"

  1. Niqoaix Says:

    I'll confess first that I went to search for the first post! And hahahahahaha you ah. I feel like the one who posted was the amplified version of the current you when you're very extra and very action hahaha.

    Thought #1 - Was this the time when you took the VSS something? This would have been when you were...22? Just want to say in Feb 2007 I was in the middle of a war called STPM while you're having the time of your life...

    Thought #2 - I still don't understand why your fringe now is so different from 13 years ago??

    Thought #3 - I have no recollection of this "foldover" version but. I think I would enjoy that more than the burger version XD And appreciate the colour to emphasize the foldover. I didn't even know PS already existed at that time...

    Thought #4 - MOMMY OHHHH!!! HIIIII

    Thought #5 - What happened to the poser adeline. No more saying you're shy okay!!

    Thought #6 - MANDY DID NOT AGE. What is this genes.

    Thought #7 - HAHAHA on the not-emo pic. Stop denying your drama genes

    Thought #8 - My heart did not melt at the sight of your baby because I have no idea what it was. I can only assume K5 is some sort of video gaming thing..... I think at the age of 19, Legolas probably melted my heart more, thank you

    Thought #9 - TIME TO GO SHOPPINGGGGG

    Thought #10 - Hello 22-year old adeline oh. Thank you God for bringing her all the way to where she is now, and I thank you that the girl who wandered the street taking blurry pictures (haha okay kidding) is growing closer to you. I thank you that you're guiding her every step of the way. I pray for more pictures and visions to come.

  2. adelinth Says:

    Wow... I can't believe you dig up until my very first post!

    #1 - Yes! It was the start of my very free / carefree journey.. I feel like you've been hardworking from the time you came into this world..

    #2 - It's the haircut! Maybe also it was straightened..

    #3 - Thank goodness it didn't make a return. No no. Google tells me PSD has been around since 1988 (!!)

    #4 - Haha mummy Oh looking very young

    #5 - I've been hanging around people who does not even think of taking photos.. (Hint hint)

    #6 - You are right.. Even I'm amazed.

    #7 - What do you mean.... I look like this one normal days, not dramatising at all..

    #8 - Haha.. I think it was a music player. It looks cool cuz it slides out.. But I didn't buy it.. Good thing I know how to save money

    #9 - Why shop.... You always ask me to save money!

    #10 - Amen! Thank you for bringing me down this memory lane to my past self to remind me of who I was.. And how much random stuff I talk about.

    I haven't typed this much in a while..

  3. Niqoaix Says:

    When is the next post coming up then