wHOO! Happy CNY!!! Ang pao na lai~!
Yes! It is 4 in the morning, and I'm here in my room, typing into darkness! Feels more thrilling somewhat.
Managed to catch a midnight show just now, "Protégé". It was okay, I think Ghost Rider would have more actions and excitement. That shall be my next show on the list!
It's too bad that we didn't get to celebrate Jane's birthday today. I think it was somehow my fault, miscommunication. Worry not, we shall do it when you get back from Ipoh, Jingiejane!
I'm supposed to get up in, 2 hours? Gonna be a long, exciting day, tomorrow. I mean later. Visit grandma in OUG and straight to the beautiul homely town of Malacca. Ooh, I miss all the food there already.
Yay, my yearly anticipation will be fulfilled soon! It's three items and it usually starts with;
Yes! It is 4 in the morning, and I'm here in my room, typing into darkness! Feels more thrilling somewhat.
Managed to catch a midnight show just now, "Protégé". It was okay, I think Ghost Rider would have more actions and excitement. That shall be my next show on the list!
It's too bad that we didn't get to celebrate Jane's birthday today. I think it was somehow my fault, miscommunication. Worry not, we shall do it when you get back from Ipoh, Jingiejane!
I'm supposed to get up in, 2 hours? Gonna be a long, exciting day, tomorrow. I mean later. Visit grandma in OUG and straight to the beautiul homely town of Malacca. Ooh, I miss all the food there already.
Yay, my yearly anticipation will be fulfilled soon! It's three items and it usually starts with;
- Prosperity Burger, McD Done
- Ang Pao Soon
- Yee Sang Very Soon
There will surely be photos, a LOT.. and I shall take abundance of photos but myself.