Started my day, or shall I say afternoon, with a tiny adventure.
Picked Su-Su from this vintage looking place where she's currently working at. Haha.


Supposed to picked the goodies of snacks from Glenmarie.. According to Su-Su, "Very easy to find one, got map!". We were wrong. Took a couple of wrong turnings.. (Shouldn't have mentioned the possiblities of getting lost) Ended up in this road. It was deserted, kinda eerie!


Took us a while to finally find THIS place. It was quite a quiet area, considering for an industrial area.


We had a little trouble getting in... The guard made us wait like, 15 minutes to get approval for us to get in. Hm, I was like, what, just let us in, 's not like we're gonna steal and run off.. Hehh. Face was blurred for security purposes.

At last we got in! Yeah, had to wait for another 10 mins for the warehouse manager to pass the goods to us. So much for an afternoon adventure.

Yeh! An attempt to show that I'm a useful national trash (NT), I tried my hands on drawing instead. I want to learn to draw. It looked better after I cleaned it on the computer, lol. It's not fully done, but I am quite happy with the results, at the moment. Check this outt!



0 Response to " "