Another one?

Another friend of mine left to Aus for studies. What's up with February and Australia mann? Arh, my only regret: Not being able to meet her before leaving.

Before I continue, this is NOT an obituary okay, just a .. memory from my brain.

I only knew LiFang in Form6 by the force of nature. Haha. You see, at the initial stage, we were the only chinese girls in the class. Quite funny to think that when we met, her primary language was chinese and mine english. In the end, after hanging out daily, her english had gotten better..

I always laughed at her expression and reaction to certain things (well, almost everything that makes her geli).. She's SO girlie. Can't remember the last time she wore shorts or pants. Come to think of it... maybe never.

Don't know why we went Form6. All we do; have fun, skipping class in front of teacher (and getting caught later on, lol), slept, went breakfast with 8 - 9 girls squeezed into a Kembara... You get the idea.

Well, the only thing I hope is to see you at the end of the year!!

0 Response to "Another one?"