Ahem, ahem.. A little announcement. Call it an advertisement if you must.

This is See Ker Shin. She's young, cutely un-tall, a playa ... I mean basketball playa, head turner, confident, drummer, and she's MODELING for Be That Girl 07 Fashion Show.
Be there to witness this phenomenal event! 7pm! KEC Klang! RM10! March 10th '07!
For more info or inquiries, contact Ms Tan @ 016 2222 666 / Ms Leong @
012 3065 631 or email bethatgirl@gmail.com
I'm excited! Are YOU?
P.S., If you want to catch more of Ker Shin, you can attend the full conference for RM40 on 9th and 10th March (Fashion show ticket worth of RM10 included).

This is See Ker Shin. She's young, cutely un-tall, a playa ... I mean basketball playa, head turner, confident, drummer, and she's MODELING for Be That Girl 07 Fashion Show.
Be there to witness this phenomenal event! 7pm! KEC Klang! RM10! March 10th '07!
For more info or inquiries, contact Ms Tan @ 016 2222 666 / Ms Leong @
012 3065 631 or email bethatgirl@gmail.com
I'm excited! Are YOU?
P.S., If you want to catch more of Ker Shin, you can attend the full conference for RM40 on 9th and 10th March (Fashion show ticket worth of RM10 included).