I miss it, NOT!

It's been a month plus since I've left the working scene. You'd ask if I missed it?

Yeah, I miss my room. My table. My window.

Most of all, my double espresso iced latté.


I kicked start my freedom by playing go-kart the next day.

Women driver.. Krazy I must say.

Another outing that I had was a trip, actually two trips, to Bukit Cahaya!

It was tiring, fun, tiring, tiring. But very fun. To those who have not tried it, get your butt off the chair and take a trip there! You must! Have to!

During the CNY, I've eaten so many meals that I can't even remember ever eating that much! On one of the night, went to the Curve. We had our meal at Italiannies. The pasta, spaghetti.. superb. There were so many types.. It was so very delicious, no lie!


The next day, we had seafood by the seaside. It was SO yummy, satisfying. It felt weird having seafood meal in the afternoon, cuz I was sweating and eating, and eating. Took a visit to the esplanade after that. It was a good break, cooling.

I have no idea what Mandy, Michelle and my dad were doing under the sun..

On another fine morning, Suann took me out.. Heh, that was the day where I visited their cell? Erm. Note that this was when Suann did not have her driver's license YET.


Okay, okay! It's not that all I did was have fun, fun, fun, eat, fun fun, you know? I'm actually USEFUL, as I've always claimed. I actually went and...
DONATE BLOOD!

I know I looked like I had fun donating it.. Hm.. Actually I did. Haha, syko (As spelt by JaneC, hahahahaahahaha INSIDE JOKE!).

But to really answer my own question, no I don't miss working! (Smiling in glee!!)

0 Response to "I miss it, NOT!"