2007BeThatGirl

Oh wow.

Before I knew it, a week passed and BTG07 had came and gone.

It was.... wow. Man, God works in miraculous way. The message was good, the fashion show was a hit, the teamz rocked!


We had a committee meeting a week before the actual event. The stress, laughter, insanity we went through..

Had a fair share of;
Stressed membas,


The pan cute one,

Our very own xiaxue,

And da rest (No pics available on the remaining members).

The opening was cool, unique. Couldn't see a thing nor the crowd cuz of the lightings.
Everyone put their hearts out in doin their thing; dancing, worship, helping out. The crews were so supportive (Thanks guys!).


Hm. No descriptive words for this.

Moving on!

On the second night, performance by CHC dancerz and fashion show!

Lol, the backscreen's cool JaneS!

HuiSze did a great job in being the emcee. She's so funny. At the end of the day, we took our annual retard pics!!

Ooh, who dat stuck up babe?


Never mind, never mind. We action together!
Bottom line; BTG kickass!

3 Response to "2007BeThatGirl"

  1. Long Bean Says:

    I reeeeeeeeeeally like your red & black striped top. From where wan?

    And do you use any other emails besides hotmail? Then i can send you pictureeessss. :)

  2. Long Bean Says:

    Oh, nvm... sent to your hotmail edi... I normally don't like hotmail. hehehe...

  3. adelinth Says:

    Oh hey hey.. ;)
    I know it's too late.. but you can send to my gmail if you want, same username