Charissa fell down the staircase. All the way from second floor, head first.
Ouch. Can't imagine the pain she went through. Chipped her front tooth. Other than that, I was grateful that there wasn't injury any worse than this. Hope you get well soon! At least you'll get it back in heaven.
Speaking of healing, a food for thought..
Jeremiah 33:6 (niv)
'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.
Ouch. Can't imagine the pain she went through. Chipped her front tooth. Other than that, I was grateful that there wasn't injury any worse than this. Hope you get well soon! At least you'll get it back in heaven.
Speaking of healing, a food for thought..
Jeremiah 33:6 (niv)
'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.