Made a trip to 1Utama. Main purpose: Daytona.
First thing we did in 1U was a trip to the toilet. Must have been the drink consumed from breakfast.

We decided to play Big Two first before moving on.. Could have been because it was still early to kick start our day?

Walked straight to arcade. To my dismay, it was closed. Forever? I guess it defeats the purpose of us here. Daytonaless doesn't stop us from having fun! Head downstairs to play foosball and pool before playing bowling. Bowling was fun, but tiring. I shouldsecretlypractice, hahaahhaha.

Somebody had the urge for JaneC's butt grabbin'. Trust me, it wasn't me!

I am done with bowling! For now.

On the way out I saw something random.

Lol. Barcelona, yeah I guess.
Next stop was to go to batting cage! Em. I guess it was too good to resist taking some shots before batting some.
And so the two newcomers to the batting cage were Michelle and Sara!! Not bad for a first timer.


This is Sara's closest attempt to drive a car..

O0o, halfway shopping (more like Jane was the one shopping), all but Jane sat down on the sofa to play 21. We met Sarah and Laura! Lol, fancy seeing them there. We got them to join our game of 21 for a few rounds.

You know. We. Just. Couldn't. Resist.


The sunnies at Forever 21 are, cute.

Hm. Happening toilet?

It wasn't on purpose, but we started and end our day with the toilet.
First thing we did in 1U was a trip to the toilet. Must have been the drink consumed from breakfast.

We decided to play Big Two first before moving on.. Could have been because it was still early to kick start our day?

Walked straight to arcade. To my dismay, it was closed. Forever? I guess it defeats the purpose of us here. Daytonaless doesn't stop us from having fun! Head downstairs to play foosball and pool before playing bowling. Bowling was fun, but tiring. I should

Somebody had the urge for JaneC's butt grabbin'. Trust me, it wasn't me!

I am done with bowling! For now.

On the way out I saw something random.

Lol. Barcelona, yeah I guess.
Next stop was to go to batting cage! Em. I guess it was too good to resist taking some shots before batting some.

And so the two newcomers to the batting cage were Michelle and Sara!! Not bad for a first timer.


This is Sara's closest attempt to drive a car..

O0o, halfway shopping (more like Jane was the one shopping), all but Jane sat down on the sofa to play 21. We met Sarah and Laura! Lol, fancy seeing them there. We got them to join our game of 21 for a few rounds.

You know. We. Just. Couldn't. Resist.


The sunnies at Forever 21 are, cute.

Hm. Happening toilet?

It wasn't on purpose, but we started and end our day with the toilet.