Last Tuesday and Wednesday brought me to a wonderful place in Bukit Tinggi, Colmar Tropicale. I can't begin to describe the place. It's so unlike msia! I would've never imagined a place like this, here.
We made a pit stop to Genting, before moving on to Bukit Tinggi. Had fun taking pics, breathing fresh air, shopping. So tempted to play arcade (especially Daytona), but I didn't.

Made our move after breakfast and lunching at GohTong Jaya. I was so full after that, plus the winding road.. it's no wonder that I .. FELL ASLEEP. I woke up just as we were just entering the resort. Imagine my surprise when I saw this;

and this!

and this, this, this!


The place is ABSOLUTELY exquisitely beautiful! I was like, wah whoa whoo everywhere.
And guess what? They actually have DAYTONA!! Hahaha..
They have pool and volleyball court that I would've loved to enjoy if I had the equipments. I found out that they also have a sports center that offers paintball! The coolness.

It felt like I was living in France, Disneyland, or a Hollywood set. The rooms and surrounding was really a change of scene.


Night, was as beautiful as it was daylight..

I have no idea why, maybe the fact that she follows Heroes; Michelle had a sudden urge for "Hello New York!", made me do that pose countless times. You have no idea how many 'Hello NY' she made me do..

I enjoyed it, much much. And.. towards the end of this journey, a bit the drama..
It was planned that we visit the rabbit farm before leaving. It's a 5-10 minutes drive from the resort. On the way there, I was like, "Where's my elephant?" Erm. In case you don't know, it's my newly owned soft toy. Okay back to story! We searched and searched the whole car on the way to farm. I was SO sure that I didn't take it down and yet I couldn't find it. Ooh, you cannot believe the frustration that I was going through, because, nothing can replace my elephunk.
Hm, sounds a bit long-winded right? Let me cut the story short. My daddy and sisters went back all the way to resort to look for it in apartment / car park and it was recovered at the lost and found counter. Yay! Relieved mann! Whew.. Can't believe there's still good people around. So let me introduce you, Elephunk. Thanks Sarahhh!
We made a pit stop to Genting, before moving on to Bukit Tinggi. Had fun taking pics, breathing fresh air, shopping. So tempted to play arcade (especially Daytona), but I didn't.

Made our move after breakfast and lunching at GohTong Jaya. I was so full after that, plus the winding road.. it's no wonder that I .. FELL ASLEEP. I woke up just as we were just entering the resort. Imagine my surprise when I saw this;

and this!

and this, this, this!


The place is ABSOLUTELY exquisitely beautiful! I was like, wah whoa whoo everywhere.
And guess what? They actually have DAYTONA!! Hahaha..
They have pool and volleyball court that I would've loved to enjoy if I had the equipments. I found out that they also have a sports center that offers paintball! The coolness.
It felt like I was living in France, Disneyland, or a Hollywood set. The rooms and surrounding was really a change of scene.


Night, was as beautiful as it was daylight..

I have no idea why, maybe the fact that she follows Heroes; Michelle had a sudden urge for "Hello New York!", made me do that pose countless times. You have no idea how many 'Hello NY' she made me do..

I enjoyed it, much much. And.. towards the end of this journey, a bit the drama..
It was planned that we visit the rabbit farm before leaving. It's a 5-10 minutes drive from the resort. On the way there, I was like, "Where's my elephant?" Erm. In case you don't know, it's my newly owned soft toy. Okay back to story! We searched and searched the whole car on the way to farm. I was SO sure that I didn't take it down and yet I couldn't find it. Ooh, you cannot believe the frustration that I was going through, because, nothing can replace my elephunk.
Hm, sounds a bit long-winded right? Let me cut the story short. My daddy and sisters went back all the way to resort to look for it in apartment / car park and it was recovered at the lost and found counter. Yay! Relieved mann! Whew.. Can't believe there's still good people around. So let me introduce you, Elephunk. Thanks Sarahhh!