You've got me

Imagine my surprise when I returned to coll to find that....
They displayed my work for all to see.
Not only that, it doubled when I came to know that there was another one hung on the inside. A sneak preview to the life of ade..




Muahahaha, I'm a proud momma! That lasted for a minute or two. I'm expecting to work much much harder since I've advance to the next level.

Aside from that, my class finally took a split to further into our specific studies. Which means... Me = only girl. -.-'
Don't say it's nice okay. It's not when..
I sit with the whole row of table to myself,
I chat with no one but myself,
I eat the slowest (I think that's not the point, still finishes last).

ThEN again, the up side about it is..
I go back or anywhere on my own time,
I get to do my assignments without anyone hovering behind,
I stand out (Think I can get favors from lecturers?). The term of contrast, you know.

I guess it's not that bad, just need some time adjusting.

Mumbles my brain out:
·To those who can't stand not being able to view my page properly (ooh, cheeky grins), just download FIREFOX. I've gone the distance to add a button so it's just one click away.
·I actually wait till my blog song is done before quitting the page.

0 Response to "You've got me"