"It's over, missy."

There I was, washing my shoes under the scorching heat of the sun. Yes, holidays are soon to be over. Did I make use of it? Yes, but did not travel as much as I planned to.

At least I got to shop. Haven't been able to do it. Need to rekindle my relationship with shopping soon. Which reminds me. On the contrary, I need to save and not to spend on eating cheese haha.

A fulfilling week I had. Not much photos to back it up, but this was my weekend. Okie I know anyone can just stand outside and take a picture, but what matters is whom you spent it with. Or goof around.








I ate a lot lot. Good thing I had sports to fall back on. Thanks har, for helping me add those fats and taking em off thereafter.





As the day roll to an end, I can only see ahead and my journey will open a new chapter in studies, friends, and so much more.

"Never give up the moment it stops working, only when it no longer works."

Bearing that in mind, elevating myself, walk with me as I grow and never give up!

0 Response to ""It's over, missy.""