And the holiday award goes to, Mr. Cameron Highland!

//Warning: Computer might explode due to the overload of pictures//

ohwow. Where do I start? Okay, let me just try.


It was a long weekend, took me to places; Bidor, Tapah, Cameron Highland.


Scrape that, let's try again.

The 'holiday crasher' strikes again! Borrowed me again for navigation, though I must say that it would've made no difference. This time, the direction of my family trip was pointed way up the hills towards Cameron Highland.

And so the road trip began! The Crashers left earlier than the second and third batch. We made a pit stop at Bidor for lunch (yummy), and a visit to Tapah to see jane's grandad. We had a lot of fun even before reaching Camerons.

















There was a quick stop at the waterfall that allowed us to breathe in the fresh air and sound of water gushing down the stream.




Lol, these pictures kinda screams up to me, "Imma junga girl!"







It's no wonder why we finally arrived to our destination after six hours.









That pretty much sums up my day.


I was awaken by the smell of pancakes the next day. Okay I think it was more like, I was already sitting at the table, waiting for the pancakes and fried banana with honey.

D-Elicious.



Happy campers.


We visited one of the farm..which is smart enough to put up banners of food while walking uphill. By the time we reached the top, we'd buy the food advertised *tsk*.




An epiphany, michelle?


HaHa, still laughing every time I see this. Girls from Mars?



A short memory down the lane to CheFoo


I can't explain why, but jane has this thing where if you capture a picture of her and food, there's double of it.


I have to ask, did anybody left this pendant behind? 'Cause we found it there.


The streets of Cameron





















Love the people, welcome the distraction, letsdoitagain.


0 Response to "And the holiday award goes to, Mr. Cameron Highland!"