KerShin: A Series Of A Girl



What can I say about this girl?

cool amazing lovable. I can go on, but no words are sufficient enough to describe.
Well... She definitely got my attention last year on the 31st March. I'm not forgetting that and ain't letting her off too.

There's something different about her.. I guess that's why God made every one unique.. Her affection really is contagious. With her around, impossible to not smile man.. Has a tough demeanor. But hey, once you get past the tough shell, you'd be surprise with what she keeps hidden beneath. HaHa, meeting her wasn't coincidental, that's for sure! The path we've taken together, is a blessing.

So here, a compile of series that's related but so unrelated. 19 faces for the 19 year-old girl.



































Shin, you are one heck of a friend.
Now aren't you glad that I dug really hard for these?
Happy Birthday.

0 Response to "KerShin: A Series Of A Girl"