I think I like being in the library. So peaceful, quiet. Hehhe. Had a chance to be at the ShahAlam's library. So long since I get to sit among the books spread out on the floor.
Why do people think it's weird when I mentioned that my favourite place in college is the library? This happened to me before at the beginning of the semester when the lecturer ask all of us this ice-breaking question.
I was returning books at the library. Madam Lee is someone you can imagine a librarian would be; big glasses, small body frame. She has a very good memory of remembering names. And so she said to me, "Wah Adeline, I heard that you get very high marks for (don't know what. She can't recall which subject). Me replied, "Really ar!" I was kinda surprised, 'cause so far we've never gotten our results for any assignments. Can't even gauge our progress. Well, better not take that rumour to heart until I see the results myself.
A friend once told me, "You've made a wise choice."
Thank God. Can you imagine if I followed most of people's advice, took the safe decision, and went ahead for something like Human Resource?
How boring my life would've been!
Er, it's not like it's not boring now.. But you get the point.
Why do people think it's weird when I mentioned that my favourite place in college is the library? This happened to me before at the beginning of the semester when the lecturer ask all of us this ice-breaking question.
I was returning books at the library. Madam Lee is someone you can imagine a librarian would be; big glasses, small body frame. She has a very good memory of remembering names. And so she said to me, "Wah Adeline, I heard that you get very high marks for (don't know what. She can't recall which subject). Me replied, "Really ar!" I was kinda surprised, 'cause so far we've never gotten our results for any assignments. Can't even gauge our progress. Well, better not take that rumour to heart until I see the results myself.
A friend once told me, "You've made a wise choice."
Thank God. Can you imagine if I followed most of people's advice, took the safe decision, and went ahead for something like Human Resource?
How boring my life would've been!
Er, it's not like it's not boring now.. But you get the point.