What do you do if you have a food craving for satay? You find it, for sure. But if you sit down and only dream of it, I'd say you're wasting your time.
Actually I'm pretty contented with the non-dsl that I'm using. Then again, better camera = much better quality photos! We have a very beautiful country here. And beautiful foods too. Such a waste no photoshoot yeah? Well, that's too bad no kaki. Maybe I should just indulge into taking still-life photography.
Enjoy, or be envious of what I've experienced.
Maybe by the end of this you, my friends, will finally do what you said you would or dreamt of, like going to Genting Starbucks, Peddington House of Pancakes, Sepang Goldcourse seafood, coffeebean, Baskin Robbins...... I think I'm getting hungry all over again.
Actually I'm pretty contented with the non-dsl that I'm using. Then again, better camera = much better quality photos! We have a very beautiful country here. And beautiful foods too. Such a waste no photoshoot yeah? Well, that's too bad no kaki. Maybe I should just indulge into taking still-life photography.
Enjoy, or be envious of what I've experienced.
Maybe by the end of this you, my friends, will finally do what you said you would or dreamt of, like going to Genting Starbucks, Peddington House of Pancakes, Sepang Goldcourse seafood, coffeebean, Baskin Robbins...... I think I'm getting hungry all over again.













September 14, 2007 at 3:21 PM
whaaat no kaki?
wasn't even asked or invited to begin with!pfft.
haha hi jie.
September 14, 2007 at 3:32 PM
oh now wanna make noise..
anyway it wasn't planned la, so too late to ask.
later on i ajak if you say duwan better watch out!
September 16, 2007 at 1:35 AM
wah bugga. damn chun to the moon lah ur pics.
they say creativity runs in the blood, but seriously.. WHERE THE HECK IS MY CREATIVITY!? YOU FLIPPIN STOLE MY SHARE LAH! cis bedebah.
September 16, 2007 at 9:10 PM
hahahaha. u dream much. that was pretty much the camera.. try to use the black sony instead of the pink one la...
ish. stole share apa ni. someone graphic designer for college newsletter somemore..
September 18, 2007 at 11:07 PM
how often i say dowan wan.
eh waht about me!
ALL of you stole my share...
never even keep some for me.See what I'm studying nowww.haha