The worst, is over! Assessment wasn't that tough but I did regret saying some things I shouldn't (!!). Oh well. Let us let go of the past.
We managed to catch a glimpse of Paradise. Not bad. I like the drummer, good dynamics. I like the bassist, nice rhythms. I like the guitarist, he plays with his left!
Just to show that Jane's 10 mega pix cam was worth the money, the arrow in this picture is pointing towards a star. //Squint if you have to.// No, it's not a speck of dust on your screen.
We're.. Testing the lights. Really.
I enjoyed the company and night out, heh. And... the foosball champions, are here to stay!
Mugshot of Girls.
The Boyband Shot.
We managed to catch a glimpse of Paradise. Not bad. I like the drummer, good dynamics. I like the bassist, nice rhythms. I like the guitarist, he plays with his left!
Just to show that Jane's 10 mega pix cam was worth the money, the arrow in this picture is pointing towards a star. //Squint if you have to.// No, it's not a speck of dust on your screen.
We're.. Testing the lights. Really.
I enjoyed the company and night out, heh. And... the foosball champions, are here to stay!
Mugshot of Girls.
The Boyband Shot.





