It was raining as I walked towards college, heading for comm. skills paper. Before departing from the bus, I was already ready - jeans folded, umbrella in hand.
As I crossed the road after getting down from the bus, an African guy passed me by (there's quite a number of them studying around pj area so it's a norm to see them). Since he was dressed smart casual, I felt sorry seeing him get soaked while I was coolly walking, taking my time. Maybe that's why he turned behind and asked if I could share my umbrella with him. I couldn't hear him but I understood what he meant.
So I let him hold my umbrella. And there I met Aziz, from Somalia.
Hm. In a way, it's so easy to make friends.
As I crossed the road after getting down from the bus, an African guy passed me by (there's quite a number of them studying around pj area so it's a norm to see them). Since he was dressed smart casual, I felt sorry seeing him get soaked while I was coolly walking, taking my time. Maybe that's why he turned behind and asked if I could share my umbrella with him. I couldn't hear him but I understood what he meant.
So I let him hold my umbrella. And there I met Aziz, from Somalia.
Hm. In a way, it's so easy to make friends.
Some friends are so funny.
The way they expressed how they miss you.
I like the feeling, you'll know it when time comes.
The way they expressed how they miss you.
I like the feeling, you'll know it when time comes.