I think I shrunk my feet

Venturing in the city took me 3 hours of walking, touring, taking mental and digital pictures.

It really is interesting going alone or with a friend (day time, of course) because you tend to perceive things differently as we tend to take things for granted. Some of the colours were so rich in the picture that I did not have to enhance it.

My urban day out;












I was done and was walking back but I find myself wandering further and further from where I came from, as I was attracted to the busier life I saw at the other side of the road.






Spotted something strange on the top of the shade on the way back to the bus station. Kinda looked like a dragon.



I think I shrunk my feet by the end of the day because my shoe became loose! Lol, maybe I worn out my shoe, but you'll never know.

And finally, a slot for me since I've been hardworking the whole day.



Personally, it's a fruitful day. I got to squeeze out an artwork inspired by the shots I've taken.
Hm, I'm on a roll, feel like doing artwork or nice pictures for people. Will due when the time comes!

Decided to dedicate this small thing to my dear friend, SKS who saw me at my kinda breakdown point just now (haha) and pulled me up. (And) since you've gotten me stuck on this song.

Have a good day people.

0 Response to "I think I shrunk my feet"