I'm asking myself how, or why, but I found myself at a BridalFair this weekend. Pretty things everywhere, bride gowns, roses. I even saw the studio photos, don't know how they've done it so nicely. The atmosphere also carried a feeling of ever after, even got a few proposals (Lol, okay that was an inside joke).
Problem with having more than one camera, is it doesn't have every one's attention at the same time. Jane looked like she's just posing there.. Which I'm not surprised if she really was.
There's something about car parks that makes a nice grunge look for a photo shoot background.
---
Had an opportunity to go for a car ride with HueiLin and PhaikJoo. I should say these three combo cannot go together. The car can literally go left and right like nobody's business. They crack me up with their natural newscaster-siamese-twins attitude.
I foresee a very busy week ahead, practices and assignments! *Buried further underground!* Where IS my holiday?
Problem with having more than one camera, is it doesn't have every one's attention at the same time. Jane looked like she's just posing there.. Which I'm not surprised if she really was.
There's something about car parks that makes a nice grunge look for a photo shoot background.
---
Had an opportunity to go for a car ride with HueiLin and PhaikJoo. I should say these three combo cannot go together. The car can literally go left and right like nobody's business. They crack me up with their natural newscaster-siamese-twins attitude.
I foresee a very busy week ahead, practices and assignments! *Buried further underground!* Where IS my holiday?




