I had a date with myPepsi. Didn't wake up as early as I wanted to, but I managed to reach my destination just before noon. It took me another 10 minutes to cycle to the hill. It was such a workout for me, considering that I haven't been exercising. Fortunately, the weather was cloudy to my liking.
Because I rushed out for the date without eating anything, I felt lightheaded after the nonstop cycling. Had to sit down and rest to get my blood flowing again.
Sometimes I enjoy going out alone. Spend time with myself, nature, God. And myPepsi.
Well, it's not over. Next date; myPepsi and night lights!
Because I rushed out for the date without eating anything, I felt lightheaded after the nonstop cycling. Had to sit down and rest to get my blood flowing again.
Sometimes I enjoy going out alone. Spend time with myself, nature, God. And myPepsi.
Well, it's not over. Next date; myPepsi and night lights!


August 21, 2007 at 1:00 AM
hey..i.found.ur.esprit.tee..thanks..but.it's.like.$50..foo.wii!
r.u.doing.graphic.design.or.photography.in.coll?u.shd.be..ur.AMAZING.at.ur.editing.skills..i.shd.learn.from.u..xP
-joanna