Yikes! It's kinda eerie to see a man walking hand in hand with another man. Whether it's romantically or platonic, it still weirds me out. But why when seeing girls doing the same perhaps, it's not that weird, just looks sisterly ber-bonding?
Seeing that reminds me of what I've read in an article somewhere. Said that females doing man-ly things seems cute and fashionable, but when males acts feminine and wears females' clothing, they're an outcast.
Putting that aside, it comes down to how you perceive the given image.
We should be careful on how we make our decisions, whether because it's what YOU want or because my friend did that so I'm following.
Haha, these days I go off topic a lot. Which kinda makes sense now that it's an IN-thing. Maybe just to me.
Seeing that reminds me of what I've read in an article somewhere. Said that females doing man-ly things seems cute and fashionable, but when males acts feminine and wears females' clothing, they're an outcast.
Putting that aside, it comes down to how you perceive the given image.
We should be careful on how we make our decisions, whether because it's what YOU want or because my friend did that so I'm following.
Haha, these days I go off topic a lot. Which kinda makes sense now that it's an IN-thing. Maybe just to me.
What's Minnie without Mickey?
What's Tigger without Pooh?
What's Patrick without Spongebob?
What's me without you?
Aww.
What's Tigger without Pooh?
What's Patrick without Spongebob?
What's me without you?
Aww.