Life goes on

So cliché.
Nothing new for you to know.
Just want to have an experience of blogging while lying on the ground, no wires attached.

Seems pretty interesting. Imagine editing images while lying flat down. Not many people do that. Or maybe they just don't tell.

I can sense that you're curious. Curiosity kills me too, so I'm doing good by showing you how to. Haha.
Pictures pictures pictures. Can't seem to run away from them.
Okay, you can go back and continue doing your work. I'm done.

I take that back. I'm not done after all. Let me tell you one grandmother story before I go.

The college counsellor of mine caught me off-guard when he said I have a body build of a runner and I should run. 0Oo, HOW did he knew? It has been many years since I've stopped.

It's like God knows what we're doing and what we've done, and we don't even have to tell. He knows // our sorrows // our joy // our inner feeling that no one sees. Then again, don't try hiding it so much, because there are friends who wants to share the burden with you. You might be surprise. Never know till you try.

Now I'm done.

0 Response to "Life goes on"