Yes, it would have been the 100th day if it didn't break at the 94th day. That close to my near impossible goal, but I've tried my very best to preserve it's lifespan.
Being the last one standing at wearing this hand tag, I must say that it has been an experience to remember.
It has been EVERYWHERE with me. From the sauna (fire.. kinda) to being under the rain (water) to cycling (wind) to jogging at the park (earth). Captain Planet!! Haha. I'm starting to talk out of the context.
What I'm trying to say is, this tag has achieved what no one has. So it's been a good service. RIP.
---
Rally was great! It was such a waste for those who weren't able to make it. Really.
Being the last one standing at wearing this hand tag, I must say that it has been an experience to remember.
It has been EVERYWHERE with me. From the sauna (fire.. kinda) to being under the rain (water) to cycling (wind) to jogging at the park (earth). Captain Planet!! Haha. I'm starting to talk out of the context.
What I'm trying to say is, this tag has achieved what no one has. So it's been a good service. RIP.
---Rally was great! It was such a waste for those who weren't able to make it. Really.