Monday greens

Today, I came across someone VERY annoying in the bus. A yalam dude. Still so geram. ISh. Let me tell you the story, see whether YOU'd get frustrated or not.

I was standing in the aisle of the bus on the way back because it was already on a peak hour. I was holding the top of the headrest of the seat for leverage. And then this dude has to rest his arms on it, forcing me to withdraw my hand. It was fine with me, until he has to cross his legs so wide that it took up most of the space at the aisle.


Okay fine again. So I moved a step behind. There was a pole at his seat near his head for the passengers
standing to hold. Before I could even think of holding it, he stretched his hands upwards and hold it. For like a good 5-10 minutes. I was like, wHAT! Doesn't his arm ever get numb? He was so restless as though he sat on a 10 hour journey to Terengganu. Whatever. At least I had fun in redang. Haha, where did that come from? Probably because we were in redang around this time last year. (I SENSE A TRIP COMING UP!!)

Well, what do you expect, getting a ride from PJ to Klang for RM2.


Ooh, and a picture I MUST share. KS's FIRST roti ayam! So excited. Like, you know.. Seeing a baby eat her first ice-cream. Haha.


Spent my afternoon goofing. At least I (kinda) get something back in return.

0 Response to "Monday greens"